Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October weekend game Kursk Southern sector
Ok Adam

Next meet i will get to will be the all day meet in September

If you can let me know what you need either here or then that will be great, I have various Anti Tank guns and Infantry guns for both sides too
I will have:

4 x Valentine
4 x M3 Stuart
3 x Grant/Lee
3 x Churchill mkIV

Ready to go in soviet colours shortly
(08-09-2018, 06:00 PM)Darren B Wrote:  I will have:

4 x Valentine
4 x M3 Stuart
3 x Grant/Lee
3 x Churchill mkIV

Ready to go in soviet colours shortly

sounds good Darren, im hoping my pendraken order will arrive soon then I will know what I have ready to go Smile

Adam
Adam, can you please contact me to let me know what figures and vehicles i need to bring for this

Will not be at club this week as working
will hopefully get the emails out shortly.

people I have confirmed at the moment is :-

Mark C.
Mark W.
Lawrence
Darren
Kelvin
Paul
Shane
Andrew (Saturday/ maybe sunday)

maybe is :-

Dom

if anyone missing off the list please let me know ...
Big Grin 
Hi all,

I'd just like to thank all the members who took part in the Kursk southern front weekend game. It was an enjoyable weekend... sadly Dom and Andrew didn't get to see the end results of their hard work on Saturday … I'm glad that Dom's dice behaved better for activations this time Smile

I am surprised that several of the historical actions actually happened and not even engineered by the umpire!

special thanks goes to Mark Callow, Lawrence Head, Darren Boyce-smith and Mark Woodbury for the loan of their figures and vehicles.... especially to Mark Callow for his German collection and Lawrence for all his fieldworks.

Cheers all

Adam
Hi Adam

Pleasure to be of help in the game. Really enjoyed it.
Just realised I spent the entire weekend using the old style artillery template and probably stopped myself from causing more Russian casualties, what a plonker
Hi Adam

Wonder if you could do me one favour and ask Mark Woodbury where he got the artillery template he used for the game and if they was any chance I could get one? The one being used in the game looked really really good
(10-08-2018, 07:30 PM)Mark Callow Wrote:  Hi Adam

Wonder if you could do me one favour and ask Mark Woodbury where he got the artillery template he used for the game and if they was any chance I could get one? The one being used in the game looked really really good

yep wildo

Adam