Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October weekend game Kursk Southern sector
Hi all,

I am organising a 10mm panzer grenadier game for the weekend 6th and 7th October any who are interested are welcome please post here so I have an idea of numbers so I know if I need to tweak the scenario and if we have enough troops…

Thanks

Adam
You, me, Lawrence, Mark,

think Dom is playing

Kelvin?

Keg can you confirm if the guys from Penarth are interested? They did express interest in May

Anyone else?
I will find out mate. See them this weekend.
Cheers Kev
Would there be room for myself?
Adam is on holiday this week so he might not have seen this. I’ve texted him
Thank you Darren
Hello guys, passed on the info about your game to the Penarth lads. They are interested and ask
1) is it the attack on the front from the start or a specific day or days of the attack?
2) they ask if you need any armour specific to the attack?

Also for Dave V, yes there is interest in your age of Eagles Austerlitz as well.
They will confirm numbers of those will commit to travelling in the near future. I will keep my ear to the ground as one says.
Cheers Kev
(08-01-2018, 06:58 AM)Mark Callow Wrote:  Thank you Darren

hi mark sorry for the late reply, was enjoying my time in the costa del dorset, im sure we can squeeze you in somewhere as its the southern sector I can adjust the table for anyone.

are you able to provide some units for the game too mark?
cheers

Adam

(08-05-2018, 08:00 PM)Smithy1854 Wrote:  Hello guys, passed on the info about your game to the Penarth lads. They are interested and ask
1) is it the attack on the front from the start or a specific day or days of the attack?
2) they ask if you need any armour specific to the attack?

Also for Dave V, yes there is interest in your age of Eagles Austerlitz as well.
They will confirm numbers of those will commit to travelling in the near future. I will keep my ear to the ground as one says.
Cheers Kev

Hi Kev was thinking of the start attack but with the table running up so if the germans do push through well it can roll up sort of looking at the 3rd corps attack across the river with a bit of poetic licence to add in the soviet armoured counter attack Smile

kit wise we need  German : - pzr 3M's, Pzr IV's G's , Stugs, sdfz 251's we are very short of.

Russian : - T34/76, T60/ T70's, Lee's, grants, stuarts.  

we are putting units together I will have 3 bn's of german and 2 bn's of soviet ready with pz III IV , panthers and tiger 1's for a command

if they are interested in exactly im doing 5th - 6th july across the northern donnets page 44-45 of the osprey book thinking of concentrating on the 7th panzer area of fighting. hope that helps

Adam
Hi Adam

I think i can do any of the stuff you require

I can do quite a few mark 3 and 4s, and at least 4 Grants and Stuarts, and loads of T34s
(08-08-2018, 03:45 AM)Mark Callow Wrote:  Hi Adam

I think i can do any of the stuff you require

I can do quite a few mark 3 and 4s, and at least 4 Grants and Stuarts, and loads of T34s

That sound perfect mark. not had 100% on numbers but I think we may have quite a few people interested in the game so should be a good or at least an interesting experience Smile

Adam