Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi

My name is David, I was at the club last Saturday and will definitely be a regular player.

I have a number of armies:
15mm Ancients (various Greek pike era, Republican Roman and a Byzantine one in the queue).
15mm Renaissance
15mm Napoleonic Austrians
WW1 and WW2 Japanese Naval.
Saga
28mm Saxons for Dux Britanniorum
28mm Prussians for Sharpe Practice
28mm Pike and Shot ECW.

I am looking for a 15mm FoG® game for the next meeting on the 10th of February.

Thanks
Hi David

Welcome to the Forum

Regards

Lawrence (Secretary)
Hi David,
I have a game already for the next 2 meetings but happy to give you a FOGR or FOGA battle later in the year. You've probably noticed already that there are plenty of FOG players in the club. There is also a fair number of naval players including myself.
My FOGR armies include 1690s Anglo Dutch or Dutch, various ECW, Huguenot, Italian Wars, Poles/Cossacks and Henrician.
FOGA are Successor type armies, Early Imperial Roman, Nikephorian Byzantine, Late Crusader and coming shortly Minoans.

I am also a fan of Peter Pig games so I have armies for Poor Bloody Infantry, Civil War Battles (ACW), Bloody Barons (WofR), Washington's Army and Hammerin Iron.

Cheers
John
Hello David,
Sorry we missed you last Saturday but will definitely see you next meeting, welcome to the Wessex.
Cheers Kevin
I have an issue with the forums, I can't get the activation code e-mail.

Have tried a resend twice and nothing is arriving, I have checked the spam folder and there is nothing there.
Hi David

Welcome. I look forward to seeing you around the club.

Cheers

Derek (Mog)
David,

You should be free to post now.

Phil