Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free for a game
I am free for a game on November 4th; anyone else likewise?
(10-22-2017, 10:48 PM)Mbaverstock Wrote:  I am free for a game on November 4th; anyone else likewise?

Fancy Dkk your Prussians vs my Austrians? Or would you prefer to get your Dacians out?
Happy to do DKK my Prussians vs your Austrians. Would 1250 points per side suit you?
(10-25-2017, 10:07 AM)Mbaverstock Wrote:  Happy to do DKK my Prussians vs your Austrians. Would 1250 points per side suit you?

Sounds good to me.
Hi Mark,
Might have to cancel tomorrows game, just been texted by the kid that she is hoping to go to London tomorrow. University open day. Will find out what exactly going on when I get home. Sorry, watch this space....
Sorry Mark but I can’t make it tomorrow.
OK Dave no problem, will do a FOG A with Bob Douglas. Would you like to postpone our SYW bash until 2nd December? Won't be coming to the Wessex on 18th November, going to Warfare instead (have to collect some figures there).
Hi Mark, sounds like a plan, I've already got the army list sorted. Have also been pratting about with a spreadsheet to generate 'random' terrain as per the rules. Has produced some interesting results so far.....
OK Dave, I will leave you to generate a "random" terrain; as you say, should be interesting.