Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Wink 
Hi everyone,

My name is Yeray, I´m a spanish guy. I lived here for 5 years now and I always  like wargames, role games and boardgames. At the moment I collect Warhammer 40K (Skitarii), Warhammer Fantasy pre Sigmar (Empire), some troops from Mantic (undead),  Malifaux (Resurrectionist) and Super Dungeon Explore Boardgame.
My real passion is everything related with Scenery, from little bases to boardgames tiles, and even whole playing tables. I help to finish a couple of tables in Spain some time ago.
I want to ask first before go to one of your meetings.

Thanks
Hi Yeray welcome to the forum.

Hope you find players that are also interested in those games.

I play Mantic Kings of war (about 6 of us have armies for this)

Regards

Lawrence (Secretary)
Hi Yeray and welcome to the madhouse
Hi, and welcome to WWS. Are you purely a fantasy/sci-fi gamer, or are you interested in historicals as well?
(10-03-2017, 08:44 AM)BrendanM Wrote:  Hi, and welcome to WWS.  Are you purely a fantasy/sci-fi gamer, or are you interested in historicals as well?

I never close any door, WWII games like Bolt Action, or even Napoleonic games are of my taste as well. Maybe when finish one of the sets of all miniatures I have I start with historic games.
Fair enough, I think we have Bolt Action and Command & Colours Napoleonics, also Field of Glory - both Renaissance (including some Spanish armies) and Ancients/Mediaeval.

Whenever you're ready..... Big Grin

Sorry, should have asked earlier - which part of Spain are you from?
(10-03-2017, 02:38 PM)BrendanM Wrote:  Fair enough, I think we have Bolt Action and Command & Colours Napoleonics, also Field of Glory - both Renaissance (including some Spanish armies) and Ancients/Mediaeval.

Whenever you're ready.....  Big Grin

Sorry, should have asked earlier - which part of Spain are you from?

I am from the sunny Gran Canaria, born and raised.
Hello Yeray, very pleased you took the plunge and contacted the club. Welcome, not much else I can say that has not already been said above except see you at the club soon.
Cheers Kev