Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello there. I have been away from war games for many years, but would love to come and get involved. Normally played games work shop games, but now I'm interested in frost grave. Is this something u guys playsss?
Welcome Alex

I have a couple frostgrave war bands and have played a handful of games. There are couple more I know with warbands also. And quite a few with old GW collections willing to dust them and try a game I suspect.

I don't attend the club as much as I would like. But happy to organise game sometime in the new year

Karl
(12-17-2015, 06:52 PM)Karl Wrote:  Welcome Alex

I have a couple frostgrave war bands and have played a handful of games. There are couple more I know with warbands also. And quite a few with old GW collections willing to dust them and try a game I suspect.

I don't attend the club as much as I would like. But happy to organise game sometime in the new year

Karl

Thanks Karl, the new year is good for me. I need to sort out some minis, and paints, I'm having to start from scratch. What games get played on a normal week ?
Hi Alex,

Glad to see your account is working.

You'll see a real spread of games down at the club. Everything from ancients to X wing.

People will often post what they are planning on these forums but I'd guess that accounts for only a fraction of the games played.

Phil.
Sound great. I have played alittle starwars armada, which was very good. I look forward to meeting you in the new year.
Hi Alex
Why wait for next year Smile .We have a X-wing game lined up for this saturday ..if you are free

dave.v
Would love to Dave, but already have a day out booked with the kids. But in the new year I'll be interested in taking a look. Love Star Wars
Np Alex have a good xmas..
Hello Alex,
Welcome to the club and the forum. I believe the guys have given a pretty good overiew of the clubs activities so I wont repeat yhat here. it will be good to see you at the club, come along as soon as you can.

Cheers Kevin
Thanks for the warm welcome. I plan to come down on your first meet up In the new year. Look forward to meeting you. Have a merry Christmas