Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SciFi for 2016
Hi anybody that reads these posts in what is refered to by Mike as the "Wierd games"

Myself and a few like minded players will be aiming to play Scifi on most of the all day meetings next year and Sci Fi or Fantasy on lots of the shorter days as well.

I will post in this area when I know what we are playing and when. If you are interested in playing something drop a post in this thread

Regards

Lawrence
Without wishing to appear weird (or more weird) how about Babylon 5? I painted a small Shadow "Fleet" just as you guys stopped playing it and it hasn't seen the light of day in ten years!!!!

As long as I get to use them once I can then sell them on e-bay.
Count me in on some of your games . Full Thrust ... and 15mm fantasy please..
happy gaming dave
Yep, I'm up for anything that takes 5 minutes to learn and 5 hours to play.
Regards
Mark

Dib Dib Dob Fish Tricycle!
Hi all

Paul - let me have some dates so we can play ahead for a B5 game

Dave - same again, give me an idea about dates as we are likely to playing Full Thrust before April (Excel). We hadn't played anything for the 5th Dec 2015 so Full Trust or Impetus (Fantasy) could be on the tabel if you are free.

Mark - If you are about Saturday try Battletech definately 5 mins to learn and doesn't require massive rule books like FoG

Any other requests let me know and we will post our games on here. Most of the games we put on can accomadate extra players if we have notice that you would like to join in.

Regards

Lawrence
Hi Law,

Sorry. For once I'm booked for Hammerin Iron.
Regards
Mark

Dib Dib Dob Fish Tricycle!
Hi Lawrence,

As yet no dates booked for games in 2016 whatsoever so ready to go whenever you are thanks.

Paul
Count me in mate, give anything a go, cheers Kev
Although not SciFi our first game for 2016 with be an old school favourite of mine - Talisman (2nd ed - for the nerds out there).

Any players are welcome (its easy to learn and great for back stabbing)

Regards

Lawrence
Gruntz (15mm Sci fi) is booked in for the 26th March.

We have played this once so are still learning the rules.

Let me know here if you are interested.

Regards

Lawrence