Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a note to say hello. I've been looking for a club that meets to suit my working patterns for a while and yours looks about right! I live about an hour away, but for a longer gaming period it will be worth the travel. I'm in to a variety of things but am trying to limit myself to Napoleonic, ACW, Cold War, Ww2 Desert and 1866. Actually, that's probably too much... I like simple old school rules because I'm old and simple, but I'm willing to put on games and tend to supply both sides (the perils of being moved around). Do you have space for an occasional long-distance traveller?
Hello Jeffers,
The statement old and simple covers most of us as well I believe, thanks for the mail. Please do come along to the club I am sure we will have something to interest you.
Cheers Kev
Welcome jeffers

All periods that see lots of play at the club. Hope to see you soon

Law
Cheers, chaps. Hope to make the trip down soon. Probably not the 13th, though - I suspect I'll be at Bovington!
What's this about old and simple! I may be simple but I am not old. OK I may have lied about the "not being old".
Looks like I can make 10 August. I’m happy to bring a few bits and bobs down with me and put on a game. Will probably be a quick intro before my impending knee replacement curtails travel for a bit!
Hello
Apologies for not visiting but, frustratingly, other health problems have trumped my knee, so I’m a bit limited in what I can do at the moment. I hope to get sorted sooner rather than later, but meanwhile it’s given me the chance to clear some of the lead pile! As an evening amusement, I am listing my achievements on a blog http://battle77.blogspot.com/ so feel to pop over and look at my glossy old school stuff.
Ttfn